Manhattan - New York - United States
Starting March 1, 2020, Tanika Torrice will be accepting appointments for house calls.
House Call Appointment Requirements:
1. First appointment must be booked as an in-studio hair appointment.
2. House call appointments must be booked a week in advance.
3. Must be located, no more than 1-hour from studio.
4. Must be in New York, New Jersey or Connecticut.
5. Appointment must be for a Full Head Weave Application (add on services are welcome).
Suitable Methods of Payments :
Cash, Credit (currently not available), Cash App, Venmo, Chase.
Clients are required to pay a transportation fee. Transportation fee is calculated the day of appointment using the Uber App (Uber is Tanika Torrice’s method of reliable transportation).
Convenience & Labor Fee:
This service requires a $100 in home convenience fee and a $50 labor fee
House call appointments must be canceled within 24 hours of scheduled appointment. Refunds will be initiated immediately.
If your appointment isn’t canceled within 24 hours, A $75 cancellation fee will be charged.
Client Late Payment Fee:
House call appointments are required to start on time, generally after setup has taken place. If Tanika Torrice arrives at your location and you are not there (for your scheduled appointment time), you will be charged a $45 late fee.
Please be advised Tanika Torrice will offer you a 15-minute grace period.
Stylist Late Payment Fee:
If Tanika Torrice is more than 30 minutes late due to unforeseen circumstances a $45 late fee will be deducted from your final bill.
How to prepare for your house call appointment
• Select a room in your home that has access to good lighting.
• Select a comfortable chair in your home (you will be sitting for a while)
• Be sure to locate a table in your home that could be utilized by Tanika Torrice during your house call appointment.
• If you’re receiving a full head weave application with a wash & blow-dry (appointment), please make sure your hair is clean and free of any oily hair products.